MSETT and MSETT Hellas S.E. are announcing the 1st International Computer Assisted Exercises Course which is going to take place in Athens Greece, from January to February 03, 2017. The course is going to be hosted in the outstanding training facilities of Akmi Metrolpolitan College in Marousi Athens (http://www.metropolitan.edu.gr/en/). The training course will be supported by DR DM Ltd (www.drdm.si) and Artifex (www.artifex.hu). All three companies (MSETT, DrDM, Artifex) are going to offer a theoretical and hands on training which, for the first time worldwide, is going to award attendees with International CAX Experts Certification.
The course program is divided in two major daily entities:
- A theoretical session for four morning training periods
- A hands on (practical) training workshop, with the extensive use of constructive simulation models and operational planning software (3 afternoon training periods)
The course is adressed to:
- Operational Officials, related to Armed Forces, Police, Intelligence, Fire Brigade, Crisis Management and Security Operations Departments or Government Positions responsible for planning and controlling all levels of operations.
- Government advisors in the above areas of interest.
- Organizations’ Officials who are using modeling and simulation tools for supporting their decision making processes or want to import modeling and simulation procedures to their decision making processes.
- Training Officials responsible for tactical and operational level training who are using modeling and simulation as a training method or want to adapt modeling and simulation in their training activities.
- Educational and Research organizations and individuals who are interested in modeling and simulation research projects and activities in order to use parts of the training in their own works.
- Government or Organizations’ Decision Makers who want to improve their own processes through modeling and simulation and develop their own CAX – Simulation Centers.
A serious set of benefits will come to the course attendees, including:
- Become familiar with the theoretical background of Computer Assisted Exercises which in combination with the hands on training will assist them in acquiring certain skills on using the methodology and obtain cost effective training solutions.
- Introduce the attendees to the specific Computer Assisted Exercises capabilities and mechanism in order to be able to plan, organize and execute such exercises.
- Become aware of the MSETT Hellas CAX for Intelligence and Cyber Defense and be able to support related projects in their countries, organizations and agencies.
- Explain how to use effectively and efficiently the CAX results and conclusions in decision making procedures
- Introduce to decision makers the proven budget adjustment for any kind of training activity at the lowest possible cost, using constructive simulation, command and control as well as operational planning tools.
Attendees will receive special scientific material and marketing software that consists of the following:
- “Computer Assisted Exercises and Training, Willey 2009”, book, by Prof Erdal Cayrci and Dr. Dusan Marincic, where the latter is going to have a significant role in the training team of the course. This book constitutes the only worldwide full reference book in the area Computer Assisted Exercises.
- A 16 GB flash drive including all training material, as well as the demo CAX video of the course, presentations and PDF files that can be used for any training, presentation and planning purpose by the attendees in their countries, organizations and agencies.
The attendees will be accommodated in a 4 stars hotel close to the centre of Athens.
The “New Hotel” is located quite centrally in the city centre of Athens, very close to the Syntagma metro station (200 m). Accommodation costs will be included in the course fees.
Because of the limited number of training positions (20 attendees), a first come – first served policy will be followed.
A set of leisure and social activities has been planned, after the training sessions and during the weekend. All social and leisure activities are also included in the course fees.
For more information and details you can contact via e-mail Commander (ret) Sotiris Kohilis (Real Life Support Manager for the course) in firstname.lastname@example.org.